You must have heard this proverb:
BORED OF BEING BORED BECAUSE BEING BORED IS BORING.
Well, we all at some point get bored of things that we love or even had a passion for it.
Yes, that’s sounds awkward!
But sometimes as seen the passion has turned into boredom. So, what to say about those who are just working to survive (Food, Cloth, and Shelter).
Which makes this Boredom reasonably a good thing because it never differentiates between rich and poor or passionate and survivalist. Isn’t it? 😉
But why we get fed up with the things? Why can’t we love everything that we do?
Well, there are 15 reasons that accelerate our boredom. These are:
1) Doing more Functional work than Operational work.
2) Lack of Enthusiasm.
3) Not convinced by the reason or logic behind the work.
4) Working under family, professional, financial or social pressure.
5) Too much lazy to do anything.
6) Always expecting something big.
7) Too much Introvert or Too much Extrovert.
8) Expecting things to accomplish before the allotted time.
9) Lack of Knowledge about the thing.
10) The negative approach towards work.
11) Had allotted too much time to accomplish.
12) Fluctuating Nature (Always hear others).
13) Is involved just to impress someone.
14) Don’t believe in his/her capabilities.
15) Prefer challenges Over CHANGE.
16) Getting inspired from others instead of inner-self.
17) Always compare own lifestyle with others.
18) Always look for some outside motivation.
Now, from these points, you can easily rectify your mistakes and can work towards its enhancement.
And still if you find some doubt, leave your message in comment section and together we will sort it out.
BOREDOM IS AN ALARM EITHER TO SORT OUT OLD THINGS OR TO TRY OUT NEW THINGS.