Greediness Is The New Art Of Earning Money

https://crazy4success.com/greediness-is-the-new-art-of-earning-money

The word greediness probably sound illicit/wrong for some as in 90% cases it has turned out to be the disaster. But remaining 10% are making their fortune out of it. It’s actually an art and like in any other art, it will take time to excel in it. So, by practice and with a bit of awareness anybody can count himself in above 10%. And the specific word that I created for the above definition is ” Responsibly Greedy“.

A few months back my friend suggested me a website to me. This website is a famous betting website but I can’t reveal the name here. He told me that he had made a good fortune out of it and I was like mesmerized by it after he showed me his bank statements.

But as like any other amateur, I made mistakes, which at that time was not even acceptable. I almost put all my money on the side/team without knowing anything about it. At that time I made almost 95% guesses like which team will win in the end and when luckily some of my guesses turned out right, I felt like that I finally found a way to make a fortune out of it. I even thought that I am a far better player than my friend who is doing this for more than 3 years or so. But sooner I realized that I had made a mistake and I am no longer earning from it. So, after losing almost $3000, my whole confidence shattered and I finally turned to my friend who had given me the suggestion to invest in it…

There he told me, even he lost his money in the begging. But when you treat yourself as a student instead of a teacher, at that moment you start to excel in the art. He told me some basic tips and tricks to consider and analyze before betting.

 

https://crazy4success.com/greediness-is-the-new-art-of-earning-money

 

Even after that, I lost around $500 but sooner and steadily I started earning from it. Later after 2 months, I earned around $5300.

So, my dearest friends please be patient and try to learn before becoming preacher. Otherwise, be ready for some really unwanted results.

And always remember:

EVEN THE WORST BUSINESS CAN BE PROFITABLE, PROVIDED HOW YOU CONSIDER IT.

Mridul Koul

Mridul Koul is a successful software professional and the founder of Crazy4Success.com who genetically engraved with a great leadership quality. He has failed many times before claiming this identity by his disciplinary and passionate attempts and believes in helping and motivating people by his philanthropic Midas touch.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *